Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-14-2012, 12:53 PM #1
Welcome Message + Please Read the Rules Before Posting
Welcome to the NEW Catalyst Local Search Forum!
This forum was developed due to popular demand by Catalyst blog readers and all of the clients for my Advanced Google Places Training and LOCAL SEO Training programs. They all want a positive and productive place to learn, discuss local search and Google Places issues and support each other.
That's what this forum is all about! Positive solutions and respect for other members is the key to getting along in the Local Search Forum. Hope you all contribute and enjoy the ambiance!
Check out all the important topics & great discussions so far - click recent posts at top of forum.
Set up a good signature and introduce yourself!
OH and this is YOUR COMMUNITY - I work for you now! ;-)
So just let me know what you need!
LOCAL SEARCH PROS PRIVATE FORUM - Is available to clients that have taken our Advanced Places Training. The private forum is where the higher level discussions happen. It's where we discuss important Google changes, attempt to reverse engineer the algo, discuss local search business issues like billing and prospecting, share client problems and ask for help - behind closed doors, where competitors, spammers, clients and Google can't see us.
The private forum is also where I offer more extensive support to my existing training/consulting clients, share updated training docs when needed and provide on-going coaching.
Overall Community Attitude
• The Local Search Forum is a professional marketing community
• Our purpose is to share, help and support each other
• Please display a positive, friendly attitude and be respectful of other's opinions
• Always try to "give" back to our community. For each time you find help or answers, try to help someone else out in return. You may find that what goes around comes around...
• Give people a little time to respond to your requests. The forum is new, people are busy and it may take a little time for people to notice and respond to your request. Please be patient.
• SELF PROMOTION is expressly prohibited except in signatures. No link drops or link building in posts. Please do not link to your site in posts or say check out my site or contact me - in any way! Do not promote your Local tools or Local SEO services (except in your sig).
LINKING OUT EXCEPTION - In the "Help Forum" business owners or consultants that need support or troubleshooting should post relevant site links or link to Place page/G+ Local Page, so we can investigate.
• 3 STRIKES RULE we believe in 3 strikes, you're out. 1st violation, gentle warning and reminder of the rules. 2nd violation, ban warning. 3rd - you are out. Exceptions to the rule are blatant spam or overt guideline violations which can result in an instant ban.
• Members are responsible for what they post and Catalyst cannot be held liable for the content of posted messages.Is Our Content HELPFUL? Please pay the community back by sharing!
Linda Buquet .:. Google Local Specialist
Consulting, Troubleshooting & White Label Services for SEOs & Agencies
Don't Miss Important News & Tips! SUBSCRIBE to Daily Email Digest Here
Are you a PRO? Join the "Local Search Pros" G+ Community!
Note: Due to mulitple RSI injuries, pardon short replies. Typos? Blame it on "Dragon". ;-)
Members who thanked Linda Buquet for this post:
Tim Sweeney (05-21-2015)
By Linda Buquet in forum Local Search News (Archive - Closed)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2012, 12:53 PM
By Linda Buquet in forum Local SearchReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2012, 12:53 PM
By Linda Buquet in forum Help & Support for Google LocalReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2012, 12:53 PM
By Linda Buquet in forum Break RoomReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2012, 12:53 PM
By Linda Buquet in forum Google LocalReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2012, 12:53 PM