Had a phonecall with Google today and we managed to get control of the incorrect GMB. Waiting for a mail regarding what I need to do now, she said I need to make a picture of the front of my business. Afterwards they will combine the old and the new one and it should be done. So, now it's...
I got one step closer: managed to find the emailaddress but when I try to login it says: This is not your device, verify by phone. But this is an ancient phonenumber that I no longer have. How do I get in now?
As always, thank you for your reply!
The wrong one: klaas koopman - Google Search
The right one: klaas koopman seo specialist - Google Search
I'm sure I made both, but only know the login to the right one. Any way to find out how to get into the wrong one, or get it removed? And I...
Dear Local Search Specialists,
Currently I have a double account somehow, when someone in the Netherlands Googles for my name. Instead of my main account, it shows a different account of which I have no memory of creating, but somehow it's there.
I have clicked the 'feedback' and mentioned it...
Great advice James, thank you very much. This was an eyeopener for me. Now only one question remains: Does anyone know what the average update time is for Google for European countries?
If not, it's something I'll have to look into. With this knowledge I can show my clients information and...
Eric, I think you misunderstood.
1. I am not using PBN's, but my competitors are. They are using it in the markets me and my clients are focussing on aswell. I know all about PBN's and shady tactics, as I keep a close eye on my competitors and what they are doing. But I'm in SEO for the long...
Thank you for replying Eric.
Well there are two sides on this I guess:
1. Some blackhat, linkfarming, pbn's (that aren't very private) are still working in markets that me and my clients are focussing on.
2. The upcoming changes that in the US already have been performed, like increase of G+...
Dear Local Specialists,
I'm reading a lot on this forum about Local SEO and all the Google changes to Local SEO. But as you probably know, most of these get started in the US and then slowly finds it's way into Europe aswell.
Most of my clients are Europe based and now I'm wondering:
JustinB, I understand and know what PBN's are. But what if you don't make it private? And what if the links you add on your own websites are valuable for visitors?
What if you build up high quality, authority websites, without trying to be sneaky, and link only when it has an actuall benefit...
Let's change it up a bit, what about if sites:
- Are all owned by 1 person
- Have topical pages that contain a link to one or two of his other websites
- All sites have some authority of their own
- All sites have incoming links
Would this still be a bad idea? Google knows these sites are...