More threads by Susan

Susan

Reaction score
Phil Rozek shared a post by Whitespark's Gene Maryushenko yesterday on Google+ that I wanted to share. It's a fabulous step by step guide to Google + Support. It walks you through how to find support and how to claim orphaned Google+ pages with screen shots and all. Head over and check it out here: How to Claim an Orphaned Google+ Page | Whitespark

Curious what others thoughts are - but I thought this was extremely informative since Google has buried their call back feature.

Thanks for Sharing Susan...They have made improvements over the last year. Remember the migration from the old Places dashboard to GMB? It gives me a headache thinking about it. Not a worry though...Google will make something explode soon just to keep us on our toes. I think Maps is next on there list.

Thanks for the fantastic share Susan!

Trying to explain to users how to get control of a listing they no longer have in dash and they don't know who claimed it - is SOOOO hard. I gave up even trying to at the Google forum, where it comes up all the time!

Now I have an easy answer. I'll just send them over to Whitespark and let Gene explain, with screenshots and everything!

Thanks for sharing!

Hehe! Evil chuckle to myself. Bookmarked. That will come in handy - a lot.

Hehe! Evil chuckle to myself. Bookmarked. That will come in handy - a lot.

Ditto that Cody! Like 20 times a day over at the G forum.

Thanks Gene! And Susan for scooping the story and sharing with us! :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom