More threads by julhennessy

Reaction score
I have a new client that I do the PPC management for in Adwords. Yesterday, while troubleshooting an issue we ran across a yahoo local listing for them. The information for the company is incorrect. I am trying to figure out how to fix this. (I don't normally do the listing stuff and have only done for Google). My online research has gotten me nothing and talking to a person isn't possible with out account information from what I can find. This is the problem. Myself and the current marketing manager have no idea what the login info is. Can I get this or what is the best way around fixing this issue?

TIA

Yahoo is very difficult to delete/update listings on. You can try and reclaim the listing and edit it but the edits have to approved and can take months to be applied. If you are just trying to delete it you are going to have to find out where Yahoo is pulling the listing information from. Usually its one of these 4 data aggregates.

Once you delete the listing from these websites it will eventually update on Yahoo's.

YLBL has been a joke for over a year now. I wish it would just go away. It will only be a matter of time when Yahoo gets bought and disassembled.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom