More threads by marianorodriguez9

Reaction score
Hi,

One of my clients is a lawyer in Los Angeles. Should I click the "I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location" check box for his location?

Lawyers in a city like Los Angeles will have an LA office, but drive to courts throughout LA County.

Has anyone had experience with this? In short, is there any benefit from a Local SEO standpoint to clarify the service area?

Thanks.

Hi Mariano,

No SEO benefit at all. That setting won't change or widen the area he ranks in. He'll still rank like he normally would.

If it were me, I would not set a service area for an attorney because SABs have too many problems with Google and seems the algo could get confused or a flag could be tripped somehow. Since it's not standard for an attorney to have a service area, I'd stay go with the tried and true traditional settings.

But I don't know for sure and have not tested. That's just be being cautious and careful. Unless someone can tell me they've experienced a ranking bump, which I doubt, I'd go with the norm.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom