More threads by Christa Morgante

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I was hoping to get some input on whether or not people have heard of Konnecti?

My company received an email to claim our listing, so I wanted to see if it's a legit source, and if anyone has submitted their clients or businesses info to this directory site before.

All feedback welcome! Thanks!

One of my clients also received an email from them. I'll be curious as to what others have to say.

To sign in they want your Linkedin, which gives them access to your contact list and they can send an email under your name.

I get invites every other day from some network or another. If it was really from a friend it would be more personalized.

Anyways, that is how a new company can establish themselves really quickly. Most people arent going to read what they are agreeing to or what is checked off by default. Way too much legal gobbledygook.

Not familiar with this site and it may be worthwhile anyways but I am skeptical of all these parties I am getting invited to.

You actually can sign up with just your email, I as well do not like to give access to my personal contacts. It did take me couple seconds to find that option though, which most user won't have the patience for. But I def agree that this is how small sites become larger quickly.

Not familiar with this site and it may be worthwhile anyways but I am skeptical of all these parties I am getting invited to.

@Jacob -- I agree. There are so many directory sites out there, so I'd rather not jump on the bandwagon each and every time we get an email asking to claim a listing. If it's worth it, I will, but i'd rather not use low quality sites when it's going to be more to manage. Got to draw the line somewhere :)

Thanks for your input everyone!

@MarketingGiant - Have you found this website at all beneficial to your efforts yet? I've actually been following this thread for a couple months, and I'm curious to know if you have gotten any positive results (or maybe it's still too early to tell)?

Thanks for looking into this!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom