More threads by Colan Nielsen

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Can anyone access the Google Places Troubleshooter? It seems to be AWOL.

---------- Post Merged at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Ok, looks like it has moved to a new location and is slightly different - https://support.google.com/places/troubleshooter/1386120

I don't see the call support feature anymore....

Maybe this is because the call feature is included within the new dashboards?

Wish I could make the :rolleyes: "roll eyes" smiley bigger!!!

They did something similar in the new dash. The troubleshooter only had options to troubleshoot Offers and Adwords. The data troubleshooter (the one most need and use) was gone.

I found it up in "contact us" and said I thought it should be back in the troubleshooter where folks were used to seeing it. BUT they felt it was pretty discoverable up in "Contact Us".

Did you get to that one via "Contact Us" Colan?

Were you logged into new or old dash at the time?

Seems they are moving stuff around. But I don't think taking the incorrect data troubleshooter out of the mix and making people frustrated trying to find it is a smart move.

Did you get to that one via "Contact Us" Colan?

Were you logged into new or old dash at the time?

Seems they are moving stuff around. But I don't think taking the incorrect data troubleshooter out of the mix and making people frustrated trying to find it is a smart move.

My co-worker sent me the link.

I wasn't logged into the new dash.

Looks like the option to have Google call you still comes up:

call support 2.jpg

But clicking on the link takes me to this:

call support 1.jpg

call support 2.jpg

call support 1.jpg

Folks are reporting at Mikes they can't find call us.

I just checked "Contact Us" where Colan and I both said it could be found and I cannot find it there either now. (Logged into OLD dash - have not checked new dash yet.)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom