More threads by Amber Robinson

Reaction score
So I've run into a new situation today. My client sent me the following addresses, at different times, for a new location. Here are the addresses:

23906 Highway 59 N.
Kingwood, TX 77339

23906 Eastex Freeway Service Rd
Kingwood, TX 77339

The Eastex Freeway is a variation for US Highway 59 North but when I search the addresses on Google Maps the street view is completely different for each.

My gut feeling is that the correct address is the Eastex Freeway Service Rd but (I hope some find this request as amusing as I did) this was the response from my client when I tried to clarify the address -
"Can we tell Google to change railcar logo and move the pin to where the eastex service road location is?

eastex service road sucks. highway 59 n is much better.
"

I asked the client to look at street view for each address and screenshot where the business will be located but I the different way Google Maps displays these addresses still has me a little confused.

Anyone ever come across a situation like this with a business located off of a Highway?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom