More threads by sergiuliano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(NOTE: This post was pre-approved by Linda)

KeywordSearchRankings.com
- Analyze Local SERPs by Countries and Cities

If you need to see Local SERP Rankings on Google the same way as a local user KeywordSearchRankings.com is the best way to do it.

You can generate Real-Time reports on:

- how a website ranks on different cities - your site position in Google on different cities

I9HZ.png

- Google 1st Page Results HeatMaps - containing the way competitors ranks in Google on different cities

I9IC.png

- Advertisers ( AdWords ) competitors - the list with the sponsored Ads on different cities
- for understanding the competition marketing strategy and targeted GeoLocations

I9J7.png

A user can generate Bulk Reports on multiple locations and keywords at once.

Different reports analysis based on the results type ( organic, maps, video, image etc )

All searches are 100% accurate ( depersonalized queries with web-crawlers located in different geographical areas )

I9HZ.png

I9IC.png

I9J7.png

Thanks Sergiu, for sharing your rank checking tool with our members.

Here is an interesting situation discovered by analyzing one of the reports.

Internet users from Liverpool, UK searching for "pizza" on Google, will receive as a result on the 8th position a .com.au website for a restaurant located in Australia.

All this is happening because the city name in Australia is also Liverpool, the same as the UK city name, so only with a small Local SEO factor the Australian website is able to rank on Google 1st Page in UK. This is done by coincidence, but with a similar strategy you could get your own websites ranking in a better position on different GeoLocations

If you have any questions related to Local SERP don't hesitate to ask as a reply on this topic.

Custom Location Feature has finally been added!

Now - you can check and compare Google Result Page Local Rankings between different custom locations on more than 150 countries around the world with the KeySR.com advanced local rank checker

MzWZ.png

Reports will give you access to:

- Local 1st Google Result Pages on each different location:

MzYq.png

- how your website ranks on each different custom location for generic implicit keywords ( keywords which are not including location name, which according to Google statistics represent 80% of the local search queries )

MA4g.png

- Google Places Records - allows you to see how many business competitors are on each location for a certain niche ( keywords ) together with the option to export them as a CSV file ( this could be used for clients prospecting )

MzYL.png

- Powerful Interactive SERP HeatMaps on Organic and Sponsored Results for analyzing the Local SEO competition level, improving the offline business strategy by being able to check in seconds the locations targeted by your competitors in their AdWords Campaigns

MA2E.png

All the above tools will bring huge value to a Local SEO Expert for analyzing competition and improving Local SEO Strategy.

Soon we'll launch many other interesting features, stay connected to this topic for updates

MzWZ.png

MzYq.png

MzYL.png

MA2E.png

MA4g.png

The interface is very appealing and the functions seem quite impressive. So far I didn't know there was a tool that can check SERP rankings for multiple geographic locations. The natural question that comes to my mind is: how do you do it and how accurate are your results? Can you guarantee that your SERP analysis 100% reflects the real results, as seen by any user?

The custom location feature also intrigued me a little. I couldn't exactly figure out how it works. Do I first have to submit the desired cities to your tool and then wait for them to be approved? Or are the custom location reports also generated automatically?

The interface is very appealing and the functions seem quite impressive. So far I didn't know there was a tool that can check SERP rankings for multiple geographic locations. The natural question that comes to my mind is: how do you do it and how accurate are your results? Can you guarantee that your SERP analysis 100% reflects the real results, as seen by any user?

We crawl the web in Real-TIME with crawlers located in more than 2500 geographical locations in order to be sure that the reports are 100% accurate. We are not using any kind of cache DB which can be outdated. The crawlers work on parallel processes and they are able to crawl up to 5000000 Google Results in about 60s, so the platform's performance is pretty high.

The custom location feature also intrigued me a little. I couldn't exactly figure out how it works. Do I first have to submit the desired cities to your tool and then wait for them to be approved? Or are the custom location reports also generated automatically?

It's easier than this. You have only to:

- enter keyword/s
- entrer domain name ( optional )
- select only one country - and an ajax menu with Custom Cities will appear as the one in the next picture

N4a9.png

- enter city name, or zipcode and click Add. You can add one or more locations depending on what subscription plan you have. Free Plan works up to 5 different custom locations

Click Generate Report button

You'll get Local Rankings for both Organic and Sponsored Results.

Thats All!

N4a9.png

Re: Local SERP Rankings Checker from GeoRanker.com

Local SEO Reverse Engineering
- made easy by GeoRanker's new version which will be launched in March.

Local Rank Tracking Reports - will be available in different views as charts, tables and heatmaps, either with the GeoRanker logo included or as WhiteLabel.

For taking advantage of all those new features you shall register an account for FREE, generate your reports on the targeted Keywords and Citites/Countries and activate the monitoring feature.

API Access - is already available for integrating those powerful reports with already developed platforms or software

If you are already a GeoRanker user, you should post a feedback or suggestion on this topic with any new feature you would like to be implemented in the following updates.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Sounds interesting, Sergiu. But what exactly do you mean by "reverse engineering"?

Reverse Engineering is the Organic way of doing Local SEO and consist in analyzing the factors of the top ranking websites on each different location.

For example, if I need to rank an website on top positions on San Jose for "pizza delivery" I have to analyze both OnSite and OffSite SEO factors implemented by websites on top the rankings in San Jose in Google SERPs ( not Google+ Local ).

This will help identifying which are the most important Local OnSIte SEO factors + which are the websites with the highest authority on SanJose for the restaurants/pizzeria niche for including them in the OffSite SEO Strategy ( backlinks + citations ).

There are many articles about Backlinks and Citations Sources for the Local SEO on internet and most of them have a generic approach, recommending a fix list of sources for all Locations and niches, but this is totally wrong as Google has different authority levels for different sources depending on location and niche.

I will come back soon with an article about this + case study

Thank you Sergiuliano, an excellent tool for the analysis of SEO. Very interesting statistics, there is something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom