More threads by Delwin Horsthemke

Reaction score
Is there a difference between the results in the "Clicks" and the "Driving Directions Requests" & "Phone Calls" in a businesses Google My Business Analytics?

Is the results in the separate graphs a representation of the results in the "Clicks"? Or is completely different data???

Is there a difference between the results in the "Clicks" and the "Driving Directions Requests" & "Phone Calls" in a businesses Google My Business Analytics?

Is the results in the separate graphs a representation of the results in the "Clicks"? Or is completely different data???

Hi Delwin,

There are some differences. For example, driving directions requests are calculated not only when a user requests directions to your business specifically, but also when a user simply requests directions to the address itself. So a business in a strip mall will calculate driving requests to the strip mall address even if the intention wasn't that particular business. At least this is how it worked last that I heard.

I'm not sure I understand your second question.

Let me take a stab at the 2nd question:

The top graph is your views. It seems you know that already.

The second graph is entitled "clicks" or what I explain to clients as "actions". If you click the down arrow to the right of "## total clicks v", it will expand the graph so you can see which of the "actions" are which. Green for clicks to the url, yellow-green for driving directions, yellow for calls.

When you hit that down arrow all the actions per day should add up to the cumulative "clicks" on each day.

HTHs.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom