More threads by MarkW

MarkW

Reaction score
Actually just new software is what I'm looking for, the data sources aren't really flexible but how I aggregate data is the issue.

So the software that I have been using for the last 5 year and touting as the best out-of-the-box solution that money could buy is no longer useful. Unfortunately, the engineers did not understand how their stuff was actually being used and they made a change that rendered it useless and incompatible with the keyword research process that I have developed.

This is what I do to start a new project, suggestions are welcome on how to aggregate all of this best to evaluate for decision making.

I start by gathering here...

SEMrush scan and export all keywords ranking
Search console queries excluding brand name searches
Search console queries drilled down to URL level for specific pages
Google adwords data (manually filtered and individually/group selected)
Google related suggestions keywords (manually filtered and individually/group selected)
Google autocomplete keywords (manually filtered and individually/group selected)
manually added keywords from my brain, competitors etc

Now... need all that volume data etc combined with current ranking data. Need this all in one spot. I used to be able to gather all of this almost instantly, but no more. Biggest help was auto pulling of G adwords, related suggestions, autocomplete and I can no longer pull this straight into software and see alongside of ranking data.

Is there software out there that can pull all of this with exception of SEMrush and search console data and also check rankings > showing me all of the goods in one place? Need ability to tag keywords, match to URLs etc too. I am trying to avoid going completely old school and doing this the long way.

I know this is a lot to ask, but this is ideal. That's how awesome this software used to be!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom