More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Just giving everyone a heads up/reminder that the Local Search Basics Training course I mentioned last week, is coming up starting next week. Registration is limited to 35 and I think they will likely sell out.
So wanted to make sure anyone that needs more basic Local search training than my Advanced course offers, gets the word on this one.

Here is link with more details about the Local Search Basics Training course.

A lot of my consultants have inquired about that course for their new staff members and even clients. The post above also includes instructions for contacting me, if you are borderline and are not sure if that "basics" course or my Advanced course is a better fit for you.

FYI my new totally reconstructed Advanced G+ Local training is almost finished too. YAY!

The new improved training includes 6 1/2 hours of videos and is jam packed with actionable advice. All the info has been updated to include (and explains) all the recent Google updates that affect your process and your clients. Also includes 30 page training doc with tips and resources filled with 70 links pointing to other important info. Plus lots more.

I'll be taking care of everyone that's on my priority notification waiting list 1st. Then will be emailing anyone else that's been waiting for the course. (So if you've been waiting for this training, feel free to email me to ensure you are on the priority list so you get notified 1st.) Then finally when I get caught up from my backlog of requests will make an announcement with all the details here. Thanks for your patience as I've worked through health challenges the past couple months to get this training finished for you!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom