More threads by pbarnhart

Interesting. I've sometimes gotten luckily with G+ profiles with a review for a dead listing letting me find more info when I'm troubleshooting... having this change might make troubleshooting a little harder since that style of profile isn't indexed. Not sure what the other impacts might be.

Very cool stuff. I don't think that would be considered a Map Maker profile though. Unless I am overlooking something. That is a Google Maps Contributions profile page. Edits you make in Map Maker do contribute to the overall score and level, however, the profile page lives in Google Maps.

Here's an example of a Map Maker profile - https://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=66&uid=200526261847835859978

Yes, the URL for both the review profile and the mapmaker profile is /mapmaker, but they don't currently seem to be linked.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom