More threads by Mbrinton

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have a lead into a big client in Mexico with several brick-and-mortar stores and apparently they aren't ranking well. I'm curious if anyone in the forum has Mexico clients and can offer me some insight into:

1) Does Mexico display local listings?
2) If so, do the same things apply as far as optimizing those listings goes?
3) Do Linda's on-site SEO strategies also work in Mexico?
4) Any other insights?
5) How much do I have to pay the cartels in order to rank? (ha)

Hi Everyone,

I have a lead into a big client in Mexico with several brick-and-mortar stores and apparently they aren't ranking well. I'm curious if anyone in the forum has Mexico clients and can offer me some insight into:

1) Does Mexico display local listings?
2) If so, do the same things apply as far as optimizing those listings goes?
3) Do Linda's on-site SEO strategies also work in Mexico?
4) Any other insights?
5) How much do I have to pay the cartels in order to rank? (ha)

Hey Mitch,

1) Mexico in general has local listings and packs just like US. But just like US, depends on city and KW. Just need to search and see if a pack shows.

2) Pretty much but I don't know if Pigeon hit there so if not the algo could be different.

3) I've never had Mexico come up in training - but my strategies work in other countries and should work there too. I mean there is no reason why they would not, but again don't have any direct experience there.

I live in Mazatlan, 7 pack stuff shows up here but the competition is way low. You could do well for them if you just applied typical local SEO to the market in Mexico.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom