More threads by JustinB

Reaction score
I have been aware of this company for many years and love the WordPress plugin they have created. Hands down I am a fan, I just got an email today and learned they expanded their capabilities.
It's no longer a plugin that does normal readability stats and SEO keyword percentages, this has now grown to include some functions that make this a top 5 seo wp plugin for me. I can even toss a couple of plugins out of my site because this does quite a few jobs now.
As far as Local Search goes, they now include options for schema and Dublin Core markup, Knowledge Graph prep, a Local function specifically for targeting local search results, and more.
Has anyone used the old version of this? I can't wait to test drive these other features.

FireShot Screen Capture #145 - 'SEOPressor Features ? SEOPressor ? Best SEO Wordpress Plugin' - .jpg

FireShot Screen Capture #145 - 'SEOPressor Features ? SEOPressor ? Best SEO Wordpress Plugin' - .jpg

Just a quick heads up, I got a further email, and still have tested this out, but if you have the previous version of the plugin, they are allowing a free upgrade to newest version, SEOPressor Connect.
Here by the way is the tutorial on this.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom