More threads by Carl B

Carl B

Reaction score
Hi
What is the consensus re merging g+ with g places currently?
Have a client with 3 verified places listings in one main google account. Then 3 separate g+ pages in different accounts. We really want a main central listing to really push and get reviews etc.
Comments?
thx
Carl

There is a major update. Google is auto-upgrading everyone to Google+.

Google says WAIT. So not set up G+ or merge.

"We really want a main central listing to really push and get reviews etc.'

That does not make sense and could not work anyway.

Reviews are on each LOCATION page. No way to merge 3 locations into one page, nor would you want to.

Thx Linda boy i hate waiting, this is holding up our progress!! Yes we will be keeping the 3 locations, we are keen to garner reviews but to which the old g places or the new g+ url is the dilemna. Would you suggest we continue to get reviews for the main old g places listing?

we are keen to garner reviews but to which the old g places or the new g+ url is the dilemna. Would you suggest we continue to get reviews for the main old g places listing?

Sounds like there is confusion. Let's think about just a single location for now to simplify.

If you have 2 separate pages for a location: The Place page is the only one that can have reviews. The G+ pages have no reviews.

OR you merged the 2. But in that case it would be a single page. There would not be your either/or question about where to get the reviews. There would not be separate pages - just one page per location.

So I'm confused about your questions.

You should maybe give me links to the pages for just ONE location. So I can take a look at what you have going on. Sounds like something is maybe off or there is just confusion which is understandable.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom