More threads by Dialady

Reaction score
I am still waiting for my Google+Local (the old Google places) to be updated. I'm totally bummed. When I setup NEW client who will need G+ page and currently doesn't have a Google+Local page. If I add him to my current Places dashboard, he'll have the old page instead of new one. Any suggestions.

I'm really looking forward to the NEW dashboard!

Theresa :cool:

When I setup NEW client who will need G+ page and currently doesn't have a Google+Local page. If I add him to my current Places dashboard, he'll have the old page

If I'm understanding your question right there is a much bigger underlying problem.

Have you been setting up new clients all in the same account, like one master account?
(You said NEW client in MY current dashboard)

Or did you possibly mean a multi-location business. You have a client in old dash. Need to set up an additional listing for the same business, different location???

Could you please clarify...

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom