More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
There are some cool out-of-the-box strategies in the following post so I wanted to share...

Citation Building Strategies - The Complete List For Local Businesses
By Benjamin Beck Local Stampede

Sponsorship Citations
Current Relationships
Relationships To Build
Event Citations
Social Citations
Job Citations
Creative Citations
Competitor Citations

What do you think? Anything new you didn't think to try before?

Benjamin build a very interesting analysis which can be very inspiring when building citations.

Citations can be built anywhere as long as the source has local seo authority.

Thanks for sharing!

It's kind of crazy but real businesses put up job posts. Great place to put your N.A.P. information too.

Linda,

Big thank you for sharing this post , I really appreciate it :D!

Hopefully if you or anyone else has additional strategies, please let me know in the comments on the blog!

Thank you again!

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Sergiu,

Glad my post helped inspired you for citation building! That was the goal!

If you think of anything I missed just let me know :)

Thanks Benjamin and welcome!

Thanks for an inspiring post! I only share the good stuff!

I was hoping if I sent a trackback to get your attention, you'd come and join our party! ;)

Hey Benjamin,

Great compilation!

I wanted to add some comments, but unfortunately in order to do that I seem to need to be registered. I tried to register, but I landed on a page saying:

"
[h=1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h] The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

Cheers again for the great post!
Nyagoslav

Wow, sorry about that guys!

I was wondering why nobody was commenting, I didn't know that the comments were broken! :mad:

Huge Thank You for letting me know.

The comments are all fixed now, so please let me know your thoughts!

Thank you again!!!

Yeah, I saw that post as well and it's probably the best post on unstructured citation building tactics I have ever seen. Awesome job Benjamin. Thanks for putting this together. I'll be referring to it over and over again in my work.

Whoa Benjamin! That's pretty big kudos when it's coming from Darren!

Hey Darren,

Been meaning to get in touch re: whitesparks citation building service. What's the best way to contact you?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom