More threads by Jake Jordan

Reaction score
I have an interesting situation that won't allow me to delete a duplicate G+ Business page. I had an old email address that read firstname.lastname@agencyname.com.

When I open a Google Apps account for our agency, it rolled the old email into and actual google/gmail address.

Now when I go to login to the old business page, it will not let me login. Any ideas on how to get into the old account, or delete the dup G+ page without logging in?

Thanks!

Jake

Hi Jake,

You don't mention it being merged with a Place page?

If it's just a G+ Business page I would post in the new Google+ Help Community at http://goo.gl/eMFVj to see if anyone there can help.

Sorry I know a lot about troubleshooting Place pages AKA Google+ Local, but not so much G+ Business pages.

Or possibly someone else here has run into the situation and has ideas?

Thanks Linda-

I put the questions up on the +Google+Help community page. Hopefully it will be a good resource moving forward. I will also be sure to share the answer I over here, assuming one comes up!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom