More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Important QA & Google Update Conference Call - 4 "Local Pro" Training Clients

Part of the new Advanced Google+ Local On-Demand Video Training program includes a brand new perk for those that upgrade to Local Search Pro.

Local Search Pro Q & A and Google Update Conference Calls

The 1st one is coming up Thursday!

In these calls I cover Google updates/changes, new advanced ranking tips and other pertinent new issues as they come up. There is also an open Q & A for any questions related to ranking, guidelines, updates, business-building or any client problems you may be having.

There are also a lot of changes/upgrades to the Private Pro Forum I want to make you aware of and they are explained in the "Private Forum" post below.

I'm only posting a heads up here, in case any of the "Local Search Pro" members that have taken my training missed my email.

Please see the announcement pinned at the top of the Private Pro Forum for lots more details, if you missed my email from yesterday.

Hope to see you on the call!

re: Important QA & Google Update Conference Call Recording Live

Reminder call is today. I just sent email to call "Pros" and training clients, but just in case you did not get it. Please see top post in the Private Pro Forum.

See you there!

Whoa, we had 40 uber smart local pros on the call which lasted almost 2 hours.

Thanks to all that attended! Tons of great info was shared.

Having trouble with the MP3 because the file is too big to upload.
But should have it figured out here in the next 2 hours.

Great info from the group, I learned so much from just listening in. Thank you!

Re: Important QA & Google Update Conference Call - 4 "Local Pro" Training Clients

Bummed I missed it, but looking forward to the mp3. ;)

Re: Important QA & Google Update Conference Call - 4 "Local Pro" Training Clients

You missed a GOOD one!

It's up now. MP3 was too big to attach so I used embed audio widget.

Put it right in the original conf call announcement. Top of the Private Pro forum!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom