More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
By popular request we just added a new section to the forum.

Welcome to the Consultant's Corner!

This new forum is dedicated to providing resources to help manage the "Business Side" of local search consulting. And as importantly, is a place for the community to share business-building and organizational ideas OR ask questions about business-related issues.

Great topics for this forum would include anything related to:
prospecting, pricing, packaging, billing, time management, productivity tools
or anything about managing and GROWING a more successful business!

I have some helpful resources/posts in the works, but here are the 3 so far I just added today.

How to Write Universe-conquering Proposals by Portent
Just Say No to Bad Local SEO Clients - Let them Walk!
Biz-Building Tips for Local SEOs + How to Find a GOOD Local SEO for SMBs

STAY TUNED FOR AN EPIC LEAD GEN & PROSPECTING POST
WITH TIPS I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO SHARE PUBLICLY ABOUT
WAYS TO GET NEW CLIENTS, I BET MOST OF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT

FEEL FREE TO START A NEW THREAD ABOUT: New business-building articles you read, productivity tools you like or to ask questions about business issues you may be struggling with.

We're here to help and learn from one another!

Thanks guys, it's another labor of love - something I've wanted to do for a long time.

Have lots I want to share and even more important is the fact that you guys are a wealth of knowledge and can all help each other as well.

(Edited to add: Sorry, when I 1st replied I only saw Don's post, then I came back 3 hours later and there are Travis and Colan's replies I never saw. Guess we all kinda posted at the same time.)

So excited to see this. I am part of a few other forums and the business questions seem to always go unanswered. I REALLY hope this community is up for actually helping, especially those of us trying to transition into their own business and away from the agency realm.

Hey Mike,

Yes I think you'll see this forum be pretty active. I'm pretty passionate about helping folks anyway, but if you are trying to get out of a J. O. B. to do your own thing, then I'm even more committed to helping when I can. (Def pro self employment). Didn't realize that was your situation Mike. I'm sure lots of the guys here have been in your shoes and they should have good advice to share.

First the forum, and now this! Linda, you ROCK so awesomely that you may have to be inducted into the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame! :cool: :D

Great addition to the forum!

I'll be following this section closely, in the hope one day I can be free from my office chains and enjoy the nomadic lifestyle I deserve ha ha ha :)

Hey Linda. Sorry I've been MIA :eek:

Have been transitioning from the "Yeah, we'll do that" category to the "Here are a few great contacts that may be a better fit for what you're looking for" category :)

Trying to shift around some time commitments to be more active here and on a choice few other Elite Local SEO Forums.

Looking forward to sharing some great strategies and learning from fellow Local gurus as well. Thanks for the passion, commitment and vision it took to make this happen!!

Scott

Linda,
You are just SO freaking awesome! What a resource you have been. I'm constantly amazed on how you keep your "ear to the rail" while taking such a personal interest in your followers, our issues, problems, etc.

Now, to facilitate this forum is fabulous. Especially since I won't bug you so much anymore.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom