More threads by RobinOctane

Reaction score
Google finally gave me this option where it will retain all the other Google email addresses.

Is this wise to let Google keep track of these? Will I be penalized for working in so many Google client accounts?

Or should I remove each one every time I need to login to another clients name (time consuming)?

See screenshot example.
googleonelogin.jpg

Thanks.

googleonelogin.jpg

Am I asking a silly question? It's just that starting this week the format looked different and it seems like Google wants to suddenly remember what I have logged out of (previously it would just log out and present me with a blank login window).

Don't know and have not heard about this.

Sorry, crazy Google update rolling out right now so I'm consumed with trying to figure out what's up.

I started noticing that too the other day. I am paranoid to load up all my clients accounts into one place, but do not know either way if it matters.

That option only shows up in Firefox for me so far, so I have just switched over to Chrome for the time being.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom