More threads by Linda Buquet

Oh good to know Colan. That used to be the case a long time ago, so I've just always added 10, but again the other reason is so Google will be less likely to supplement with other images.

but again the other reason is so Google will be less likely to supplement with other images.

Hi Linda, I haven't seen Google do this as much lately. Remember there would always be photos pulling from other websites. Do you still see this happening?

Well I've always used 10 so never had her supplement on my listings. AND keep in mind I'm not running clients any more so not in dashboards working on listings all the time like you are. So I defer to your expertise. But yes now that you mention it, we aren't getting complaints in the G forum like we used to, so maybe it's less of an issue now.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom