More threads by iwebresults

Reaction score
I offer SEO for local businesses, which include social media posting. I have found the resources offered by various national industry specific marketing organizations which offer seasonal facebook post ideas in a calendar, which I have found very useful, but I would like to find a resource for "funny" posts, sharable ones, in other words. Right now I am just scouring my own timeline for ideas from my friends!

Are you working in a specific industry? What kind of local businesses? Are you looking to brainstorm ideas?

Hi, my clients are in a lot of niches, some of them really small ones unique ones like tour boat operator, but others like roofer, dentist jewelry stores and insurance. After I posted I thought, why not just google funny facebook posts and came up with these sites, which look decent:
Funny Facebook Statuses | Post Randomonium
Funny Status Updates for Facebook. Most popular funny facebook statuses.
Best Online Videos | Wimp.com

I would love to start a group or topic on this as finding funny, business appropriate posts is a little time consuming. Tks for your response!

I was going to suggest the very same thing. I just didn't want to sound smug. this might be a better topic for another section of the forum. You might get more out of it...

If you are referring to my original post, I use hootsuite pro account to post for my clients.

Another great tool is IFTTT. It allows you to set up whats called "recipes". The site is called "If This Then That". An example of a recipe is: IF you post on Youtube THEN it automatically posts on Facebook. Its free and there are tons of examples recipes.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom