More threads by Linda Buquet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Happy to share a new tool that's both hot and cool
the Local Search Weather Report

Have you seen significant changes in your Google+ Local/Google Places/Google Maps/Places for Business (whatever you call it) rankings recently?

Ever wonder if there has been a local search algo update?

One of our members, Michael Borgelt from 51blocks.com just let me in on his new free tool that can answer all of these questions with a quick glance! (Similar to mozcast.com but just for local keywords.)

The Local Search Weather Report measures the daily ranking change over 12,000 keywords (and growing).

Click for Live Local Search Weather Report
(This is just a small screenshot)

LocalWeather.jpg

Remember you heard it here 1st!

Go check it out!

Thanks Michael for a free tool that's both hot and cool, depending on the weather at Google local. :)

What do you guys think???

LocalWeather.jpg

Thanks Linda!

If anyone has questions please let me know!

Any thoughts on an embeddable widget?

I have a protopage.com tab setup with various SEO and Local SEO RSS feeds and the Mozcast weather widget. It would be cool to have a second widget for just Local SEO weather to add to my SEO Dashboard.

Last edited:
Do you have any documentation explaining where you are getting the temperatures?

How is it configured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom