More threads by billbean

Reaction score
I'd like to talk with anyone who's a Yext partner or reseller. Email me, please.
bill at deepripples.com

We are looking into becoming a Yext Reseller as well. For the sake of other forum users can you share your experience both from a local SEO and customer service perspective?

Chris, sorry for the delayed response. Thankfully, I've been swamped.

At this point all I can say is that my conversation with a phone rep was very helpful. I had misinformation about their reseller program (re: costs and requirements). It will be a few months before I'm in a position to speak to actual first hand experience of using the product. Perhaps we can compare notes then.

I've actually signed up with Yext and will post my experience here to help others make an informed decision.

Yext is beginning to tell Certified Partners to convert Google Places over to Google + Local. Is this something we are holding off on until Google takes care of it. Have not heard otherwise, but I did take 2 days off from reading and I'm sure I've fallen behind by a year already.:D

I think if you have the new dash, it's fine to upgrade to Google+. But if you have the old dash, wait for the auto upgrade.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom