More threads by Colan Nielsen

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
I noticed that the old Places Dashboard is now missing the link to "view" the live page.

Also, the section where you could post a live update is gone (yes, I know it's been disabled since the upgrade to G+ Local last year).

Is this a sign that the new Places Dashboard is almost here for everyone? Who knows :p

old dashboard bye bye.jpg

old dashboard bye bye.jpg

Colan,

I am seeing more and more bugs (photos not always showing up even though you have uploaded them) in the old places dashboard that are not being addressed so I think they are just letting it run its course and we will all soon be on the new dashboard.

Colan,

I am seeing more and more bugs (photos not always showing up even though you have uploaded them) in the old places dashboard that are not being addressed so I think they are just letting it run its course and we will all soon be on the new dashboard.

Couldn't agree more.

I was noticing this yesterday in one of my Places accounts dashboards. Just logged in to that same account today and found that it has been upgraded to the new dashboard.
Not all of my accounts have been similarly upgraded. Still waiting. :(

Impressions/Actions on those clients on the old dashboard are whacked. Lots of Impressions, Zero Actions. All=0. Hmmm.

One client got the new dash about six weeks ago. This week the Insights link is gone forcing me back to the old dash only to report that there were X number of Impressions, zero actions. I hate it when that happens.

There is certainly something happening at G w/ +, Places, etc. After all, why should today be any different than any other day. I could get worked up over these events but time has taught me if I don't like the results now, check back tomorrow. Most likely they will have changed.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom