More threads by Travis Van Slooten

Solutions
Reaction score
One of my law firm clients has a free listing on this directory. They get 1-3 emails a day from this directory with supposed real leads that they could have access to IF they upgraded to a premium listing.

They want to know if these leads are legit and if they should consider paying for the premium listing to have access to them.

I don't know anything about this directory but I have seen the emails. They look pretty enticing as they look like real leads. The emails basically show you what the person filled out on the form they have on the directory. You see the first name of the lead, the area code of the phone number, what they need a lawyer for, and the fact that they want to be contacted by a lawyer. I just don't know if the leads are legit or if they are very good.

Anything you can tell me about this directory would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Travis

Sorry, Travis. I don't have experience with that one.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom