More threads by Mike Pedersen

I just did a Google search with your name and it still shows up

Mine was down last week for 2 days IDKW

Did ranking drop?

Authorship usually only shows for the top 2 - 4 in the pack that are controlled by organic because authorship happens on the organic side of the house. The lower 3 - 7 are back filled from maps. And how many organic are on top totally varies based on competition in that market. So if you drop your authorship won't show.

Authorship photos disappeared from all packs when the big change happened in local a couple weeks ago. You can only see authorship photos in organic now. Also, during his SMX keynote, Matt Cutts said that you can expect Google to start tightening up authorship in the coming months. In other words, unless you're clearly an active author that engages on G+, you might see your photo drop from the SERPs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rankings are good for this client.

B in the maps and 3 in organics. No image showing for authorship now :(

QUOTE=Linda Buquet;29087]Did ranking drop?

Authorship usually only shows for the top 2 - 4 in the pack that are controlled by organic because authorship happens on the organic side of the house. The lower 3 - 7 are back filled from maps. And how many organic are on top totally varies based on competition in that market. So if you drop your authorship won't show.[/QUOTE]

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom