More threads by Nyagoslav

Nyagoslav

LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
I am looking for Yext resellers to answer 2-3 very simple questions for me. The questions will be closely related to the reseller program. Answering them should probably take not more than 5 minutes of one's time. I would need to use the information from the answers publicly, so if you are not comfortable with your name being shared (for any reason), you could let me know and I would keep your anonymity in any way possible. If, however, you are fine with being mentioned publicly, you might very well earn a link from a highly-regarded and famous local search blog :) If you might be interested in giving me a hand with this, you can drop me a line either via private message here, or via e*m*a*i*l at nyagoslav.zhekov [at] gmail [dot] com (dang those spammers).

Thanks in advance!

Giving this a wee little bump.

Now this sounds interesting. Any Yext resellers out there who don't mind a friendly grilling?

good luck, Nyag. I've valued your commentary on this topic and made decisions accordingly. Very insightful comments and research.

I'm considering joining Yext as a "Certified Partner". I've been way down on Yext for a long time but, somewhat based upon comments in this forum and a few others, my attitude is softening. So Hurry up on this Nyag. I've got a demo scheduled with them a week from Monday.

What is Andrew Shotland's position with Yext? I didn't realize till now that he was involved. I respect Andrew a lot. Was somewhat stunned when I saw his association.

There are a couple of great people (I know of) associated with Yext: Andrew?s one. Greg Sterling is the other.

Yext has a number of strong points. On the occasions I?ve used it, I?ve liked it. It?s just that it?s far from perfect, and Yext HQ hasn?t seemed too interested in laying the pros and cons out in the open, in a way that makes it easy for SMBs to draw their own conclusions. Nyagoslav and I and others just want to start that sort of open conversation.

Phil,
Looking forward to this open conversation and contributing my experience, whenever appropriate.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom