More threads by Benjamin Beck

Looks great, Benjamin.

Took my slow gray matter a minute to recognize that I needed to click those buttons on the left.

Didja see my Definitive List of Citations? Had it for a couple years now. It has the same countries. Haven?t compared the lists of citations for overlap, though.

Benjamin,

Thanks for the great update. We are seeing that Google is valuing quality citations more and more for local results. Its not just about having a lot of citations, but citations that are specific to your industry, city and country.

Your post is a great resource for people who are looking for the best directories locally! Good work

Thanks Benjamin, somehow I missed this post. Appreciate you sharing!

(Moved to the citation forum.)

haha, A little brain teaser for you Phil. I'll take a double look at your post to see if I can mind more goodies to add in.

---------- Post Merged at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:41 PM ----------

I can be "Sneaky" sometimes :) Glad you liked the article.

Thanks Benjamin, somehow I missed this post. Appreciate you sharing!

(Moved to the citation forum.)

Looks like the whole site has a problem. We are getting "Hello World" at localstampede DOT com home page.

Hey Linda, Benjamin just notified me that local stampede is back up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Edgar and thanks for linking to the forum on Twitter!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom