GradeUs banner  below header new
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Working around a Call Center for Google listings

I have a national client with many franchise locations, and we want to get them set up with Google Places listings. The only problem is that they're currently routing all calls to a call center instead of each location. That creates less overhead for the franchises, and make sure the work is getting done. I know Google dislikes call centers, so is there a way around this so I can get this client local listings?
    My rarely updated website (I should fix that) - https://www.ericrohrback.com
    Follow me on Twitter
    Want to talk? Book time with me here

2. Local Marketing Summit banner in thread
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: Working around a Call Center for Google listings

Unique phone numbers for each location are pretty important to rank on Google. I usually see that if a company using the same phone number for all of their listings, they are seen as duplicates by Google and have a lot of trouble ranking.

If you use tracking numbers, you might find a good solution to forward calls to your center, and you might have a better idea on which listings are giving you the most leads. Tracking numbers can cause headaches though because you need to make sure your citations are consistent with that phone number.

I hope this helps
    Free Local Checklist
    51Blocks - "White Label" Google Places & Website Development/Hosting - Will Pay Good $$ for Wordpress website hosting referrals
    Wordpress Site Speed Problems? Site speed optimization is part of our hosting - 90's on Google PageSpeed Insights