More threads by sergiuliano

Reaction score
Hot analysis about top Local SEO factors correlated with Local Carousel High Rankings, this is the mathematic proof that Social Media is playing a major role in reaching top rankings.

For each of 7000 business establishments found in the carousel results, we have crawled all related pages, Google Plus pages, profile pages, and reviews and analyzed the following local SEO factors:
  • +1-es on URL
  • +1-es on Google+ Business Page
  • Google+ Reviews Number
  • Citations Number
  • Keyword in Title
  • Rating Score on Google+
  • Keyword in URL
  • Location in Title
  • Location in URL
  • NAP as TEXT ( Name, Address, Phone Number )
  • Authorship
  • Publishership
  • Structured Data

Read more at:
The Top 13 Factors for Google Local Carousel | Search Engine Journalhttp://www.searchenginejournal.com/top-13-factors-google-local-carousel/79397/#u3cOL5SFvwmkaMiD.99

Thanks Sergiu, can't wait to dig in later. Leaving for rest of the day but will check it out.

Thanks for sharing!

Florist Melb - Same Day Flower Delivery Melbourne

Amazing find, Sergiu! So far most of us focused on citations and reviews, while minimizing or completely ignoring the pluses. Guess it's time to start pushing our customers to click the magic red button. :)

@bishop - factors are very similar between local carousel and maps/local

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"it is very difficult to create fake signals from high authority accounts"

This explains the results nicely. I remember thinking years ago that we would reach a point to where Google would use their own user accounts to judge and rank things. Why not use user account history to more accurately confirm signals from the web?

@painperdu - this is one of Google+ main benefits for Google

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom