More threads by rossicone

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get to Google's Troubleshooter these days? I've had it bookmarked for some time now. However now when I go to it, it now brings me to a page that says "Page not available": http://support.google.com/places/bin/static.py?hl=en&ts=1386120&page=ts.cs

I noticed that in one of Mike Blumenthal's blog posts, his link to troubleshooter no longer works as well (anchor text= "My listing has incorrect information")

Did Google take away troubleshooter? :confused:If not, does anyone have a link to where I can find it?

Thanks!!

Hahahahaha Hohohohoho!

Just have to laugh once again.

When Google removed the troubleshooter from the "Fix a Problem" section where it should be - I warned them it was going to cause confusion. They said they thought that having it under "Contact Us" was highly discoverable.

Months later, if I had a $100 for every time we get asked how to find support now, I'd be rich!

They don't realize that even though it's a big red button, no one thinks to look under "Contact Us".

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom