More threads by Goku770

Reaction score
Ok having trouble with this one. So I pick a few topics to help my potential clients and include some local keywords. then write an article on it for constant content, maybe say once a week.....I post this on my website, face book, twitter, etc for social media.
Is this considered duplicate content in the eyes of google? How should I got about content and sharing it on social media websites or are social media websites only for pictures and videos? I am new to this so I have no idea.

Are you posting this content on multiple websites? i.e. posting it on your client's blog, your blog, and some type of article submission directory.

What is the intent of the content you are writing? Are you trying to rank the article or trying to build links to main pages on the site to rank them?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom