Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Businesses in Small Town Can Only Accept Mail Via P.O. Boxes - How To Verify?

I'm working with a client in a small rural town. While his business has a street address, the town doesn't have mail delivery. All the businesses have to use P.O. Boxes to receive mail. How would I go about setting up a Google+ Local page for him under these circumstances? I'm thinking of just using the street address and hoping maybe the local post man will put the mail in the P.O. Box for this business owner, but assuming that doesn't work, is my client out of luck?

Travis
    TVS Internet Marketing: Helping Small Businesses Increase Their Visibility & Sales Online.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: Businesses in Small Town Can Only Accept Mail Via P.O. Boxes - How To Verify?

Hey Travis,

Set the G+ Local page up with the physical address. Request the postcard. Since they don't get mail, it won't arrive. All good.

Reach out to Google VIA phone support and explain the situation. As long as they can confirm the physical location of the business on their end, they will manually verify it.

Hope that helps
    Colan Nielsen l GMB Top Contributor
    Vice President, Local Search at Sterling Sky
    Connect on Google + and Twitter

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: Businesses in Small Town Can Only Accept Mail Via P.O. Boxes - How To Verify?

Thanks Colan!

Travis
    TVS Internet Marketing: Helping Small Businesses Increase Their Visibility & Sales Online.