More threads by Eric Rohrback

Eric Rohrback

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm seeing the ability to assign "managers" from the Google Places for Business dashboard (new dashboard). Is this manager assignment happening from the social side, and if so, would this cause complications down the road?

I'm having a lot of clients add me as a manager to the Google Places page, rather than giving me the original log-in to optimize the page. I know in the past this was not best practice. Have the bugs finally been worked out?

I had that with one client that is having a tough time ranking in local but doing okay is organic. I have removed all the managers and just left the owner to see if that would help the ranking. So far after 3 weeks there doesn't appear to be much of a difference. I have also found that once you add someone as a manager they can also manage the Google+ page and YouTube Channel if they are linked.

Thanks Linda. I've always been on the cautious side since i've known about the buggy nature in the past. Thanks for the help.

I agree with Linda. One owner with multiple managers is totally fine. That's the design.

Its the multiple claimed listings that causes issues.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom