SEO is Local is focused on helping local businesses grow with internet marketing solutions at affordable rates.

SEO = Search Engine Optimization:Helping Local Customers Find Local Businesses

Why Does Your Business Need SEO is Local? Because people in your area are turning to the internet to find the best local businesses & deals. People are looking for you! BOTTOM LINE: If your business can't be found online, your customers will go somewhere else. SEO is Local's online marketing techniques help local businesses to show to local customers when they're searching online for a particular type of business or service.

We can guide you through the process to achieve online visibility from start to finish - whether you need a new website, a website re-fresh, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, social media, and more. Please call or email us today. 979-985-5956 shonda@seoislocal.com

See what customers are saying...

I have had the pleasure of working with Shonda Rogers at SEO is Local for over a year now. In less than 12 months she has done more for the exposure of Customer Impact on the internet than we accomplished in five years. In Google searches we went from page 10 to page 1 or 2 in months. She also explains the issues, opportunities and solutions in easy to understand terms and language that us “non-geeks” can comprehend.
Mike Green, Customer Impact, LLC

Shonda understands my business model as well as I do. She has taken the time over the years to learn everything about my hotel- what makes it different from other hotels, the niche it enjoys, the advantages it offers to my customers. Taking this information she has employed a plethora of internet tools and services to see that my message is delivered properly and economically to the target market. Her service is truly a one stop service for all of my marketing needs.
Bruce Larson, Innkeeper

Shonda is a great asset to my company. Her expertise in social media, internet marketing, & search engine ranking has directly increased my new customer growth and current customer satisfaction.
Dr. Ryan M. Lee, South 40Equine

We have worked with Shonda for Five years now and found her to be invaluable. She suggested just what we needed to market our property and how to accomplish it . She is very hands on and responsive to our needs. Anybody that works with her will get to know this about her right away.
Sanjay Patel, Owner, Pacific Euro Hotel