Marketing today can be an overwhelming task for business owners. However, it is more critical than ever to get it right since an estimated 97% of consumers go online first to search for local businesses and products (BIA/Kelsey).

Then the harsh reality is that consumers make decisions about who they buy products and services from the results they find online.

Consumer buying or hiring is directly influenced by the reviews they read and the online business reputation. This means that marketing must also include reputation as a priority or you will lose business to the competition, if you haven't already.

The good news is that whether you want it done-for-you (DFY) or prefer to do-it-yourself (DIY), we can help.

ARKtech.Co has solutions that come from direct experience both from experience as a business owner (I started online back in 1995) and also from specialty training for both marketing and reputation.

We offer a variety of services but to identify just what you need, I invite you to contact me personally at (909) 781-4275 or call Team ARK at (909) 833-1275.

When you call, be sure to mention the VIP code LindaB to receive a complimentary consultation (15 minutes) and to be entered to qualify for a free reputation report ($100 value).

Prefer to do it yourself?

No problem, simply sign up here for our online business training to get you or your staff going right away.