More threads by Dustybones

Reaction score
We are working with a new client that had hired a printing company to set up their G+ business pages. After several emails we finally found out they have lost the login for the accounts. They have said they have requested an ownership change 2 times now and have not heard back from Google. Any words of wisdom on how to deal with this?

Sorry Dusty, on +Business pages I'm not sure.

Are they verified, merged with Place pages? If so can call Places support.

If pure G+ (no review option) then I don't know but maybe Colan or Keenan do. Hopefully they will see this and weigh in. Otherwise I can ask Kaleh, a TC that specializes more on the G+ side than we do.

Any update on this situation? Might be running into this soon with a client I am assuming has no knowledge about where this information is.

I think calling support is the best route in this case and cases like this.

Thanks for responding.. No update. Called Support and they passed it off to another Department. At this point Im washing my hands of this situation. Lesson for any client: Keep all Logins for everything!

I think calling support is the best route in this case and cases like this.

Thanks for responding.. No update. Called Support and they passed it off to another Department. At this point Im washing my hands of this situation. Lesson for any client: Keep all Logins for everything!

Ya unfortunately like I said up top if it's pure G+ pages I don't think Places support can help.

Sounds like you've given up Dusty but if you still want help you could try posting at the G+ Support forum (which is not the same as the Places forum.) https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115758385206378551362

Or let me know and I can ask Kaleh.

Odd they would pass it on, maybe it's not merged yet?

I called support yesterday and she was able to un-verify the listing that was being held hostage by the previous SEO company, which allowed my client to claim the listing.

Odd they would pass it on, maybe it's not merged yet?

I called support yesterday and she was able to un-verify the listing that was being held hostage by the previous SEO company, which allowed my client to claim the listing.

Yes if merged Places support could help.

But like I said, based on his description I believe we are talking PLAIN G+ pages.

In 1st post he said "G+ business pages" and "they have requested an ownership change 2 times now."

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom