More threads by Lyndon

Lyndon

Reaction score
Hello,
I currently run a small business and I am looking at trying to get my local search optimisation/local listings up-to-snuff.

However, I will be moving to a new location a few miles away in another 2 months and I'm wondering if I would be better off to wait and create local listings after that or if I'd be safe in doing it now?
Thanks in advance for your insights.

If the move is an absolute sure thing and you know the address, then I would go ahead and start creating business profiles on the sites that don't require mail verification. Getting these going and indexed in Google will help speed up your Google listing verification and ranking once you do move. You can find a list of the top 100+ free sites to create your listings on from this post: http://localsearchforum.catalystema.../10491-top-100-free-citation-sources-u-s.html

Build new CITATIONS.For me it was a lot quicker then changing NAP on existing ones from a previous address

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom