More threads by James_Strategic Solutions

Reaction score
Hey guys,

A client of mine recently lost his Yahoo local listing (as well as all of its reviews) only to have it replaced by an alternate, incorrect listing, viz. :

local.yahoo.com/info-42851653-robinson-plumbing-allentown
and has been replaced with a new one that has the incorrect name and more importantly 0 reviews.
local.yahoo.com/info-57055967-robinsonthirty-nine

Like many of you, I have unsuccessfully filled out multiple support tickets for Yahoo!, all of which either end in silence or them referring me to a FAQ that is irrelevant to the issue. Everytime I try to call an actual human CSR I'm left with the conclusion Yahoo! has no employees.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I need to meet with the client soon and would like to explain if there's anything we can do to perhaps get those reviews back or at any rate talk to an actual Yahoo employee so I can, perhaps, yell...just kidding.

Thanks for your help,

James

I have no helpful input but I will be watching the thread closely, I have had terrible luck with yahoo local and I am curious if anyone has any tips.

I have no helpful input but I will be watching the thread closely, I have had terrible luck with yahoo local and I am curious if anyone has any tips.

Sorry to hear that, Wine Country.

If anyone else has had similar problems, please post. We can bond over our mutual problems with Yahoo! If I can't fix the problem it would at least help to show the client how many people are struggling.

Happy New Years Eve!

James

James, sorry I don't have any Yahoo answers for you or even experience to share.
I'll Tweet this and see if I can possibly round up someone.

Happy New Years Eve to you too!

Hi James,

I've had some success by sending a private message to their Facebook page before.

Most of the time they will simply redirect you to the support tickets that you have already used. However, I have had a few times where I have gained valuable insight and an occasional solution by using this route.

Good luck!

---------- Post Merged at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:54 PM ----------

http://www.facebook.com/YahooSmallBusiness

Colan,

Can you link me to the message page on their FB account? For some reason I'm having trouble accessing this.

Thank you for your suggestion.

James

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom