More threads by Louis Nava

Reaction score
I have had some new experiences with the Carousel today that I would like to share. I wished I had taken a screenshot but maybe someone here can shed some light on it.

By doing a search for Ice Cream, Google returned results that were totally different than what normally shows up. The first 2 listings had photos and reviews/stars. While every other listing only had map location pins and no reviews/stars. Usually it is packed with great local places to find Ice Cream.

What's more, I just had a conversation with someone who said that there's a way to purchase spots on the carousel via a private "Google approved" entity. As in Adwords like methods. This is the first I've heard of it.

It just looked too weird probably a glitch but thought I'd share.

Hmmm... odd. Thanks for sharing Louis.

I have not heard of anything like that. Hopefully others will weigh in tomorrow if they've heard anything similar.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom