More threads by Dustybones

Reaction score
Miriam Ellis over at Moz has a nice blog this morning on creating Landing Pages and offers some great tips!

This guide defines different types of local landing pages and identifies four distinct business models united by the need to earn visibility for local-focused Internet searches. By reading this guide, you will not only become fluent in the subject of local landing pages, but will also be ready to implement the right types of pages for your unique business.

Read More: Local Landing Pages: A Guide To Great Implementation In Every Situation - Moz

Great read Dusty. Thanks for sharing.

And thanks to Miriam for writing it.

There are some great points in there, but in the orthodontic industry we find it a little more difficult to create unique pages. Steve brings up a good point in the comments. Miriam suggests that you put these pages in the main navigation, but when your doing 10 cities this can get messy and look spammy. We have seen some great results with landing pages, but we still tend to copy the content across all the pages. This is out of my control, but I'm pushing hard to change that as I think we could see better results.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom