More threads by bascramer

Reaction score
Hello everyone, even my website and Google+ is in Dutch I hope you guys can help me out. I already spend some hours reading the forum and done some great optimization but I can?t seem to fix below problem.

https://plus.google.com/+KapsalonMooiIJmuiden

Name, address, phone (as listed in dashboard): Kapsalon Mooi!, Planetenweg 62, 0255-752571

Verification date: +- 1 year ago

Problem: I changed my primary category for my company because this was more relevant to the business. After that the company disappeared from the top local searches on Google and what even is stranger it disappeared from Google Maps when I search on the category and place name.

Related History: None.

IF RANKING PROBLEM: What City + Keyword?
IJmuiden + kapper or IJmuiden + kapsalon.

So sorry, running out the door and also it's hard for me to analyze ranking issues in other countries.

Also weekends are dead at forums. If I were you I would post at the Google Business forum during US business hours on Monday. Several of the experts over there speak other languages and help more with international listings.

But if anyone happens to stop by here this week and has any ideas, please share.

I noticed something strange today. I can find the company on Google Maps directly, when I click on the company the category appears in the left sidebar.

Strange thing is, when I click that category, all companies from that one show up on the map but my one isn't listed. So the company is attached to a category but can't search for it.

Anyone had this before?

Strange thing is, when I click that category, all companies from that one show up on the map but my one isn't listed. So the company is attached to a category but can't search for it.

When I replicate what you said above you come up at #6 for me.

Hello Linda, thanks again for your reply.

I meant the category on Google Maps. I assume that you click on that category your company should also appear?

123.fw.jpg

123.fw.jpg

I meant the category on Google Maps. I assume that you click on that category your company should also appear?

Yes that's exactly what I did and you come up #6 for me.

But I used classic maps because I don't like new maps so have not checked there.

Wow thanks Linda! I didn't knoe there was difference. Just have to wait probably, thank you!!

Its also looking like your edit you made in maps on the 4th is still pending and It might take some time for Google to figure out where to put you again.

Its also looking like your edit you made in maps on the 4th is still pending and It might take some time for Google to figure out where to put you again.

Thank you Dustybones, where can I see the pending change in maps?

Go to Map Maker and type in "Kapsalon Mooi! Planetenweg 62 1973 BH Ijmuiden" Make sure you are signed into Gmail first.

MM.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom