More threads by Andrew Forster

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Our flexLOCAL site builder software is almost ready for the masses. Basically, when clients hired us we had to use every and any CMS (or do it by hand) under the sun to optimize our clients sites ... we'd shout at the wall "THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY!"

After much research ... there wasn't ... so we decided to build our own. We've built a slick little website tool that allows a non technical web designer / programmer to build a fully custom website (or landing page) in an internet browser in under 20 minutes with SEO as it's basis! It's a one of a kind dealio, so think Wix or Weebly, but made for Local SEO'ers. This baby automatically ALT tags images, has an SEO wizard on startup, uses rich snippets and micro data for local SEO and is even powered by a super lightweight CMS (our very own) that the lead SEO'er can use to manually optimize page titles, descriptions and content.

If you'd like a sneak peak at the tour check this out: Web Design in Edmonton - Developing a Great site with Adster Creative (this is the current price points for our clients, however we're looking at licensing the software to fellow SEO agencies on a yearly basis)

Check it out and let me know what you think. You can PM me, send me an e-mail at andrew@adster.ca! Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom