More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Nyagoslav Zhekov just did a monster of a great roundup post of the best Local Search posts of 2012. It's huge with great posts about almost every topic relevant to our industry. Head over and take a look.

Best Local SEO and Local-Search-Related Articles of 2012

One year ago I published a list of the best local SEO and local SEM articles of 2011. Ever since, one of my dreams has been to turn this into a regular practice. And here we are – in the beginning of 2013, and I managed to compile a list of the best local-search-related pieces of the past year. The list consists of approximately 200 articles divided into 8 categories (clicking on the category name will take you to the corresponding part of the list)

What do you think? Great info and dyno list!

AMAZING list! I will have to put this on my reading list for the entire weekend! I see a few articles I missed last year. I happen to LOVE IT when it is all organized into one nice big list! Thanks for the share.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom