More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
We've been getting a lot of social media management questions lately so I wanted to share this great resource.

<a href="http://blog.bufferapp.com/best-social-media-tools-for-small-business">61 Best Social Media Tools for Small Business</a>

Banana Republic and Susan?s Neighborhood Shirt Shop could be using the same social networks?Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.?but their marketing plans and their marketing tools are likely quite different. Enterprise solutions are great for the big guys, but the rest of us are in the market for something more our size.

Small businesses are eager to find valuable tools that take a lot of the time and trouble out of social media marketing and that do so without costing an arm and a leg. I think we?d all want tools like that, right?

Well, I went searching for just this kind of simple, easy, cost-effective tool, and I came up with 61 that made the cut. I tried out more than 100 in total, and I?m sure I missed a few along the way (please tell me in the comments or on Twitter which ones deserve a look).

Hopefully you find one or two here that you can use in your small scale marketing that can get you big results.

Google+.jpg
(Image for G+ post)

Google+.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom