More threads by Ben Bowen

Reaction score
Another reason for home improvement people (like me) to get reviews on Houzz. I just noticed that Houzz is one of the sources listed in my KG card under "More Reviews".

Great info! I am going to go add this a clients review request email.

Hey have you noticed any traffic or benefit from posting the Featured on Houzz badge?

Hey have you noticed any traffic or benefit from posting the Featured on Houzz badge?

I use Houzz heavily and love it. My Houzz profile brings me a small amount of traffic, but a high percentage of my design clients mention viewing it before contacting me. I see the badge as a nice trust signal, and I certainly prefer the way a Houzz profile works over Yelp.

old thread but Houzz works well for one of my clients. It does not send traffic but it sends leads.

Now, how to get the Knowledge Graph to link to Houzz or show reviews from there!?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom