More threads by shondarogers

Hi Shonda, thanks for asking a great question and giving an example for us to dig into.
(Moved this from G+ specific issues to new Local SEO & Ranking section of forum)

Please give us the specific KWs you are talking about instead of us maybe guessing or making a wrong assumption, and we'll take a look.

Yes Shonda, could you please give us the KWs that you are targeting and even the name of your client that you are trying to help so we can try to analyze everything?

Shonda, I just took a wild guess at the most OBVIOUS key phrase
"College Station Realtor" and that listing only ranks E.

So I'll wait for you to answer and not waste any more time guessing because that does not appear to be a big problem. So can't really research until I know for sure what the issue is.

But one thing I do notice about that listing is that her title is KW stuffed. Unless by chance her real business name is "Neetu Kainthla - Realtor" I think the KW Realtor needs to go and that would likely drop her down a few spots.

But one thing I do notice about that listing is that her title is KW stuffed. Unless by chance her real business name is "Neetu Kainthla - Realtor" I think the KW Realtor needs to go and that would likely drop her down a few spots.
I noticed the same thing and the only thing that should remain is the name as she is licensed as a "salesperson" working for Brazosland Realty Inc.", according to the Texas Real Estate Commission. Her listing is a professional listing for individuals like doctors, lawyer, etc where they're individually sought out.

Last edited:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom